Monday 6 February 2012

Rendering problems

A massive problem to the timing of my work is the rendering of ym project. Without anticipation, my project is going to take at least 6 hours to render the frames alone. This isn't taking into consideration how long it will take to render through premier. This doesn't help me with things such as analysing my work after it is complete. Other problems i had with rendering were some of the animations such as the doors. Once i had looked through my animation, for some reason the doors wouldn't open even though the key frames were in the right place. I reset the morpher and repeated the sequence but still there was no animation. Due to my time frame i was forced to leave it how it is. This may hinder the full finish of my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment