Sunday 22 January 2012

Concept class 2

Our second class was to help us draw our character in movement. First we drew the mannequin as it stood to try and capure the movement that way. The mannequin was moved to try and give a 3-D element. I started to try and turn the mannequin into a body. 
Following this I created a person that looked like it was running and holding someone based on the mannequins position. I've learnt that drawing from a mannequin in different positions can really help me elaborate my character and further my drawing skills.

We were then asked to use the mannequin and the element of movement to create a superpower for it. The first pose automatically made me think of a strong man pose so i tried to exaggerate the muscles. The second image i gave shading a shot to see if it would bring the shape out and make it look a little less stiff. I also created a simple little badge based on his power.

No comments:

Post a Comment