Sunday 22 January 2012

My character 1st draft

I wanted to create a Vigilante. This is someone that fights for what they believe in but does in their own way. This guys is a bit of a bad ass. I chose to make him look like a cowboy as back in those days, the law wasn't really an issue to people then. Therefore I want that to come across with my character. If you notice he doesn't have a gun and you can't see any weapon on him. There is always a sense of mystery about a character that draws the audience in more. This is his "alter ego" costume so to speak. Although this is how he always dresses. When he has to physically fight, his jacket comes off and his character is transformed into someone that is fast and isn't afraid to fight. I thought it would be a good idea for his to use blades as his weapon of choice because they are easily concealed and there is a lot of room for the imagination to take over. I now need to do another drawing of him without his jacket on in a stance that could represent how he fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment